Sweet

Dear Blog,

I am awfully sorry i have neglected you the last 13 days. Nearly two weeks without a post, from memory. How have you been feeling? Sad i suppose, since the only exciting thing that ever happens to you is me typing and publishing to you. How have I been?, i hear you inquire! Well thank you blog for asking, because i know I haven't talked to you in a while.

I've been alright. Lol, sometimes i get a bit like OMGOSH YEAR 12ISH, but othertimes i'm good. I miss some of the intimacy (no, not THAT type) that i had with some of my friends at the start of this year, but i suppose that's school for you. It's really amazing to see how I have grown as a person and of course how others have faced the challenge of taking on year 12. Everything at times moves so fast, that you take a breath and it's like- woah. A whole week has just gone by.

And that is all I am prepared to write tonight, my dearest blog. I am rather tired and I wish to catch the express bus to dreamland for the night.

From your always loving blogwriter. xox

0 comments: