Long time no see!

Hi Blog! Sorry that I have neglected you for a long time. That last term was my first term of my HSC (Oh the juxtapositioning and irony of that!?!) and turned out to be a very, very interesting term. In fact the last 3 months have been really interesting. I've just got to keep walking, and I know I will make it through. I kinda have to anyway, since this is my last year at school, dare I think about it. I'm really excited about the possibilities beyond school but I am also going to miss the school structure!! I won't jump the gun or speak to soon though, as I have a whole year to say my goodbyes. Less than that actually, but I won't go into specifics.

My holidays have been great! I don't feel like rambling on about it here because I will be bound to miss something out, so come and talk to me if you would like me to ellaborate on what I've done. To give you the short version I've been to my grandparents house, The Basin and in the Southern Tablelandsish area and I've had all sorts of adventures! So if you have nothing else to do, feel free to call me up and we can chat, (not just about my holiday :P) OR CALL ME UP and say: "Emily, let's to coffee" and I'll squeal and say: "Sure thing!!". (And if you said "Emily, let's do Max Brenner" and you were an attractive male, I think I'd squeal even more.. or faint :P).

If there is a reader reading this, I hope you are having a fantastic holiday!!! :D!

0 comments: