Foood!

Oh Gosh. In the last 24 hours I have consumed soo much food. Good food, but i can feel it.. i'm going to go do some amazing exercise tomorrow before i die of a heart attack. Ok, that's being a bit over dramatic. Betty cooked an AMAZING vanilla souffle, and creme caramel, i've had belgian chocolate, i made a self saucing chocolate pudding...

Sunday Nights = tv. 6:30- GLADIATORS!! Best show ever!! 7:30- final of so you think you can dance (stopped now!). Then.. GREYS @ 8:30. Except today i got a bit carried away.. i ate one whole microwavable popcorn bag to myself watching gladiators, then mum brought home McDonalds. I had a Big Mac. But now I feel sick!! Ate it too quickly.

No point really to this blog- only that food is glorious, but i need to balance it out with exercise :D. Keep reminding me to exercise!! School on Tuesday.. should be interesting.. Does anyone know if its week a or b?? ANyway... i'm going to go and try and not think about my stomach..

0 comments: