Wow. What a big weekend. Iceskating, Chai lattes with mugs, cookie and cream cake, Krisha in Woolworths (that was the funniest moment :P), absolute hysterics, Snakes on a Plane and music.

Today.. I found the Book Exchange place... and I bought two records ( I could have bought more!)- Simon and Garfunkel and Chicago the musical soundtrack- australian theatre company version. There were so many other great records, I'm going back!! I've set up our record player.. but I need to buy a phono imput thing... I also bought a book- the Jane Austen bookclub. :D. I also went and did exercise- I walked and ran- alot!! And now I must tidy my room.

And I am led to believe this blog is incredibly one sided. In perspective, moods... And if you're thinking why it's one sided, look up the definition of a blog. XD

0 comments: