family life

Sometimes i just don't get it! The absurdity of life and situations, the complexities I continue to learn of which obliterate any childhood hopes or ways of thinking i hold on to. For once I will say, ignorance is bliss. Only in some situations. BUt the thing is ... well i actually just forgot what i was writing about. Oh yeah, i remember, family life.

Tell me something i don't know
Something I can't feel
Give me more than your words
More than I can see
In my mind your are
Complete
The father and king of kings
But in reality
We are only human
And who are you
To disagree with humanity?

I don't know what you say
Or know what you mean
Miscommunication flies across
A silver screen
Just tell me what you mean
And not what you say
We're on two different ships
And we're floating away....

I need you to show me how to escape.

0 comments: