free?

I keep coming back to my blog to write something, but i can't seem to express it.
Ever since i made the decision to finish my hsc through tafe next year, everything has been so good, i've been happy. It's weird, but i've been waiting for something to go wrong.. I'm not used to feeling ok all the time. Like when i've started going down i've been able to catch myself and bring myelf back.. maybe i have a sense of impending doom. Hahaha i shouldn't be complaining... i guess i feel like i might be doing something horribly wrong but not know it...... i guess everything feels completely different, and i'm so excited about next year , but a bit of me is going "what on earth is going on???'. I feel like this is the best i've felt since i can remember- i feel alive and free in a sense... I'm just not used to feeling like this, its been so long since i've felt 'happy'. YAY FOR THE CORRECT AMOUNT OF DRUGS, LIFE CHOICES, SLEEP, LIFE BALANCING AND HAPPINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: