Absurdist theatre in action?

Cons of new room:
Can hear children of the street at 7am screaming at the top of their lungs riding their bikes on a Saturday morning. "Rory! Lee! Richard! My turn!" I wouldn't mind it on a normal day, because i'm going to have to get up around then. But on a Saturday! I decide to sleep in, maybe until 8:30. Even 8. Or 7:59.

I still feel sick..... It's like heat goes 'let's make a normally painfree experience and turn it into HELL." Think positively, in like ten years time I'll be thrilled because i'll be able to have children. Or whatever.

It's 8:08 am. And i should be sleeping. In bed. Listening to birds. Or Matt Tonks. Or anything apart from young boys screaming about bike riding. I sound so cynical. But its my sleep! My sleep in... I get up early during the week, how am i meant to stay sane??? Without sleep? I'll file a complaint. Keep them up all night and then see how they feel. EMILY, stop acting like a 9 yearold boy and GET OVER IT. But i'm so tired! This is like absurdist theatre in action.

0 comments: