start again?

Ok, last night I thought I should go to church to start off the new term.. so i was going to meet a friend at a local anglican church.. but then she couldn't come... so I showed up by myself... i was really nervous :P. But it turned out to be really friendly and nice- met some great people and was invited to the young adults get together afterwards.. It was almost a breath of fresh air... because it wasn't confronting, people were there because they wanted to be... i felt really welcome there. Anyway we'll see how it goes... i thought i'd give church another try... the people there are 'real' and so much fun to be around with.... anyway i'll see how it goes.

Tafe today! Enrollment! I didn't sleep at all last night... o.0 i think i'm nervous :P. Anyway i should probably get ready... THERE IS NO MILK!!!!!!!!!! *tear...* No weetbix for me :(

0 comments: