Haircut

WOW. I got a hair cut. And it's rather short. WOW. Hehe light and breeeeezy. No more stupid ugly fat gross under layer.Weee... it's just a bit longer than my chin. And i looks good bobby pinned back. Wee... so happy with it! I had to straighten it but it was sooo worth it.

When i take some pics I'll post them here. It was rather funny, there was a long line to get your hair cut at John Brennan, so I made an appointment at another hair dresser for 1pm. I went back to see how much it would cost, and it would have cost me $79! For a hair cut! I was shocked! So i was like sorry that's too expensive.. and went back to John Brennan. :D. My hair feels so different.. but good :D. Yes! I finally have a haircut.

It's a really nice change. Because I've started a change, well more like I've gone to God, ok I reallllllly neeed to change. I reallly need self discipline. And I found this verse.. "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self discipline."- 2 Timothy 1:7. So that means on of the 'fruits of the spirit' is... SELF DISCIPLINE! Wow, yup, i was amazed. But it works. I've been going to bed at 9:30 the last two nights (Lol I only started this 2 days ago) been really working on school work and not wasting time (apart from now since I am writing this blog.) but its been great. It takes 28 days to make or break a habit, so in 28 days man I'm going to be super Emily! It's really nice to be disciplined with my bed time and get sleep (i really need it) and to be able to work and then do the things I want to do. It's like you do all the school work first, then in the night I get to do things, like write in my journal :D. I'm also having my shower in the night time so I have time in the morning to pray. I know these are only little things, but they make you feel so great! It's like a mini lifestyle change. Feeels goood!

Anyway I've got to go and finish my (well more like start) my S & C essay. I've practically finished my English Extension essay *yay* so i'm getting there! I've still got a heap of work to catch up on after being sick, but I'll get it done eventually :)!.

Have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm... self discipline is a nice feeling me thinks... especially when it results in more sleep. Hope your haircut is working out just as well as the change :-P.