Notebooks

Well I went to the Sydney Uni Open day yesterday. I'm in love. Head over heels. I am DEFINITELY going to Sydney Uni. I just feel so comfortable and at home there.. the buildings are beautiful!! :D. I went with Ashleigh, Tavis, Serena and Hayley-Jayne... we all went to the courses we wanted to see and everything and I bought a sydney uni note book!! Weee it looks so great.. (except now i have 6 new unused notebooks and I have come to the conclusion that i am slightly obsessed with notebooks.. although it's fair to say that I got a whole heap of notebooks (YAY) for my birthday, so i didn't purchase all of them :P.) Anyway, Sydney Uni is tops, and i can't wait to be there in 2009. *eeeeeeek omgosh HSC*.

This week has been interesting... I'm still behind in my school work and my social life apart from going to Sydney Uni is non existent. But i think that's the way its going to be for quite a while. Let's see how long its going to take for me to go insane.. I'm guessing just before prelims. I'll die. Sanity death wise, not physically. Yeaaaah.

It's really interesting seeing how people relate, and how people have changed. I reckon a lot of life is about growing as a person- and that growth comes from how you handle situations. Will you rise above them, step on top of them or will you just stay complaining about how things never worked out when I was 5 because my big brother didn't give me a lolly? lol, i mean obviously the past is going to influence your future, but it will either be positive or negative. I love it how God can heal the bits in your past that hurt and stop you from moving forward, and then by Him healing your heart, you can then go into the future.

*new topic* My sister and I had this random arguement the other day about how she thought it was sad that I was 17 and 'had never been kissed' or had a boyfriend. (lol, haha the first guy i kissed was like when I was 6 or 7, in a garden shed, when we were getting married. Lol, i guess thats not really a proper thing.. oh and LOL last year at HAA.. that's right.. the 'first' guy i accidently kissed was gay hahahahaha. Ok i hope if you are reading this you can tell i'm being silly in these brackets.. :P) The thing is, I don't believe that my life would be any more complete by having that boyfriend or having that first kiss. I mean sure, it would be great, but i really don't see anything working out with anybody at this time in my life. Lol, and anyway i need to focus on my hsc. A lot of people think that they need a significant other but for me i think i would rather wait. Until i'm at uni, finished school... that kinda thing. Lol because i know when i meet a guy that i would love to spend the rest of my life with, i think i'd just go head over heels (haha more so than my love for sydney uni). And i don't believe that every teenager should have to go through their first love and their first heartbreak and their first whatever. And I'm not going to use 'love' to fill a hole or to complete me.

ANYWAY sorry massive long ramble. I need to finish my AH speech. Hope you are all well and healthy (stay away from the flu!!) and have a great week!! xox

P.s. My haircut is working :D!

0 comments: