Rant

I would just like to say, that I don't think anyone is more 'cool' because they drink. If anything, if you brag to me about how you got so drunk last night you couldn't remember anything, i just start thinking how uncool they are. Yeah, i still respect you as a person and the choices you make, but please don't rub it in my face. My decision is not to go crazy and drink til i can't remember anything. My decision is to wait, and enjoy the taste. Don't make me feel inferior. And don't talk to me like i am in experienced. Just because you've had 'x' amount of hangovers, doesn't mean you're more experienced than I am. It just means that you've had more headaches. I don't mind hearing about it, but if someone makes me feel inferior about this because I haven't done anything I just get annoyed. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything. Especially when you've had too much to drink. You've got your choices, and I've got mine. I respect you and now it's time to respect my decisions. :D!

Sorry, random rant. Just needed to get that out of me. :D. Yay for blogs.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN to thata :D
Drinking is def. not cool... :D I joke about it... but I don't kno that I'll ever drink (haha maybe I will)... but why would I want to get drunk and wake up with a massive hangover? No Comprehendo! Lol... yeah I just wanted to add my 2-cents worth... :P ttyl Em :)