ramble again.

Got my new mp3 player today. From ebay! At half the price, and it was sealed. I love ebay. And sony. :D I've never had a colour mp3 player before, so its rather fun. Listening to live and let die by guns and roses at the moment... some reason i really like it at the moment. It reminds me of a james bond theme??

Hmm it was so hot today... did 3/4 of the laundry, did osme gardening.... and some washing... so that was good. So far everyone i have talked to are happy with their uni preferences.. and B is staying in sydney! woo... On friday i'm trying to organise something fun! We have a list to get through... so so far, its a mexican theme get together, with jelly beans, big hats and tequila. (All in moderation of course, wouldn't want to wear too many big hats :P) I guess what i've been thinking about lately is my habit of friendships. Its weird, its like i'm not letting myself get close to anyone, and i caught myself out the other day doing it... I almost feel uncomfortable when when someone tries to find out more about me... it was just a weird sensation.. i seem to have scattered myself around with so many friends, of course there is nothing wrong with that at all... I guess i just need to start taking more chances, stop playing friendships safe. Get down to the gritty stuff, let more people in. Etc. I seem to freak out when peopole get too close, or discover what i'm feeling about them. Oh well. something i can work on. I think too much...

Tafe enrollment day coming up soon!

And welcome Obama :D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: