...

Well today i was going to take a chance. Finally talk. Talk about a million things. But I let the moment slip. I feel so stupid. But I'm really not one for competition.. just a few seconds.. i can't believe i let so many chances slip by. I just wanted to take that chance. But its gone. What do I do now? I can't even put into words the way i felt.. and now.. just.. the same but on the other end of the spectrum.

Stuff this. I can't be bothered to write about it. I've got a beer and a movie playing, who needs reality?

" Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs;
Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes;
Being vex'd, a sea nourish'd with lovers' tears:
What is it else? a madness most discreet,
A choking gall and a preserving sweet."

- William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet, Act 1, Scene 2

0 comments: