Stuff it. I'll write another one anyway.

I had a dummy spit when i got home today. I don't know what really about. I'm just so over school. I don't care anymore. Year 12 is beginning for the new year 12's... they are having that meeting we had last year. They get a really great student in to talk about how easy the hsc was etc. It all seems so fake! Or i'm just jealous that it didn't work out for me.

Anyway i'm done with wasting my words on that. I'll just stick it out til the end of term and see what happens. Tomorrow i'm going to try and go to the beach and have a walk- i need some time out. I'm going to do the things i want too. The next few weeks i'm going to have the best time of my life- at the formal and at bermagui. Watch out world!!

Formal should be so much fun.. i can't wait to wear my dress :D. And bermagui is just going to be a long long long overdue holiday/celebration. I MADE IT THROUGH THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha, yay for me. Formal + bermagui makes me feel better :D

0 comments: