The Dark Side of the Moon...

My sister has uploaded Pink Floyd to her computer, and so now I am currently listening to it. It's like a massive journey... not a few tracks that are thrown on an album to make money.. It's pretty good.

I'm so tired. o.0. And Year 12 starts on Monday! o.0

Elizabeth's camp was lots of fun. I think it can be summarised in two words: 'HSC' and 'hormones'. Hahaha well for me anyway. It was more anti hsc.. but i think the thought was lingering in the back of all of our minds. Since I couldn't swim, I took HEAPS of photos. And I mean heaps! It was lots of fun traversing around the island taking photographs. I'm going to print some out hopefully ;D

Hayley's party was also great!! Lol.. so much fun!

Ok well i'm too tired to think of anything else to write. I hope my year 11 report was ok! hmm i should call Elizabeth...

xo

0 comments: