It's time to go...

Year 12 has been going great.. its fantastic to be doing all the subjects i want to do! SRC camp was fun and very productive... today was adventurous.. went on an english extension 2 excursion!! It was a lecturer.. Ms Carolan = red pen..

Something that i can't get out of my mind was i got a look today thats just annoying me so i'm going to ramble on about it here. It was one of those judgemental 'omgosh what are you doing here' looks. And it just made me a bit annoyed. I'm not going to get that worked out about it.. But still, just think twice before you do that to someone. I just shrugged it off- i'm not going to change my appearance or whatever for someone- but i just feels so degrading!! Anyway, enough of that. I'm just going to be myself and that's all i can be. Each day i feel like i'm slowly discovering more and more about myself- its a great feeling!!!!!

I have psychology skills. :D. WOot. ( i love how the mind works...)

0 comments: