Feeding the Pigeons

Pigeons are really dirty, you know. And diseased. They hang around garbage and essentially that's what they turn into. Garbage. I had my biology prelim today.. i went ok! From biology we have learnt that organisms adapt to their environment.. and only some survive, hence the survival of the fittest. On a philosophical sense, using those pigeons as an example, what happens when we hang around different environments? Do we adapt or change to suit the environment or do we still remain ourselves? Does that environment determine who we are? Nature vs. nurture debate. I've noticed when i hang around different people I can be different but i think that is just various sides to my personality. Or it may be because i am adapting to my environment- to better accommodate the needs/feelings of myself and the other person. What do think?

On a lighter note, thank you to Belinda and Serena :D. For the maths 'study' time. Unfortunately we are not real men because we can't drink the man solo, but we sure can study!! :P

Goodluck with all your prelims :D!

0 comments: