Randomosity is bliss!

So. Heather and I were waiting for Mum to get home to bring us home Pizza... and in turned out that she had pulled up on the side of the road and was talking to a long lost friend. Or something. Well she was meant to be home an hour and ago at that point and i was worried.. but obviously she is ok. Anyway, Heather and I had been starving and waiting for that PIZZA that would never come... we checked the cupboards and there is nothing really to cook... so I just ordered pizza online!! :D! How cool is that?? And they'll be here in 20mins. So exciting because I am so hungry and I don't really want to eat toast. :D. I don't think I'll be going to that movie thing tomorrow now, because i just spent my money on pizza XD. mmhm. Weeee so now I wait for my pizzas. Can't wait to eat them.

Eeeek drama tomorrow. I should probably study.... o.0

0 comments: