Songs

Well today I wrote a song. On the .. piano! Yes, i know. The piano. I didn't realise i could play that well anymore but i have written a song on the piano and yeah! So happy! It's a bit of an emotional love song haha. Well more like a love song.. I don't really know how i wrote it.. but I sung it for Heather then for Mum, Oliver and Heather and they said that they really liked it and that I had a sweet voice. (Not sweet as in good, but sweet as in the type of voice...) I guess it feels like a personal song, and it was really great to perform it (even though its hard o.0). But when i'm singing and playing I just feel like its coming out from my heart.. i don't know how to explain it, but it's a beautiful experience.

Anyway that all i really wanted to say! I think it's amazing how God can use you to express beautiful things that show his love. :)

0 comments: