Oh my.

I would like to say that I am in fact, crazy. I know it didn't take you much time to realise this, but for me, this self realisation comes as a shock. I guess today I was just feeling a bit emotional... no, not emo .. but emotional. :D. Ashleigh's hair is so cool. And it was Elizabeth's birthday today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Yay, another one is 17. Soon we will take over the world..
I guess i find some things a bit difficult at times.
Randomly, i was thinking about the saying 'true blue' and you know when you really get to know someone you see who they really are and what they are like? I wonder what i'm seen as.. like what people think of me when they really know me. I'd love to hear someone's version of trying to explain me. Haha. Actually, it would be a bit weird.. but still it would be very interesting. Except lol i'd rather it someone that i actually trust, not just a random 'your parents are divorce therefore you are destined to be an emo'. o.0. That's definitely not true.
Sorry its just me rambling on and on and on. I'll go do some maths. XD.
(i'm sooo sleepy. stupid ancestral platypus.......)

0 comments: