I'm doing this for you...

^
.
.
.
.
.

Random lyric. (in title). From ' Standing in the way of Control' by The Gossip. Or Gossip, I'm not sure. I really like this song.

ok, here we go. OMGOSH PRELIMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND OMGOSH DRAMA PERFORMANCE AND GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D.

Australian Idol. Wow. I love all of them.. well most of them. And the really cool guy that sang Coldplay! And the guy who did a version of JT's Cry me a river! A wonderful arrangement!

My Mum is leaving for Adelaide tomorrow. She's talking at this medical conference... So my Dad is coming up to look after us. Lol i'm going to be non existant this week because of me studying for exams. :D. oooomgosh prelimsssssssss.........

Just meet the outcomes. :D. weeeee....

I was thinking about the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold'. I'm not really the type of person who takes reenge on anything really. I might doing something silly with my sister (haha) but nothing that serious or 'cold'. The thing that strikes me is when I watch other people's behavious generally, and i (yes i watch people and over analyse every single thing they do, and contribute that to their personality etc, its just something i do :P) see that they are acting out of revenge i sometimes don't understand why. Or even when ilook at what someone is doing, i think about the motive behind it, whether it be good or a bad thing. I love studying other people (and unlike a few years ago) lol i don't cast judgements from my high almighty throne. I use what i observe to explain the person and to get a better understanding of who they are. Which i think is a great thing. Like body language! Oh, the wonders of body language! And tone of voice! These two things unlock nearly everything in a person and what they are saying, and what they are really trying to say. Or what their real intenions are. And sometimes, you just don't want to know. But i always look too deeply. Try to understand. Understand, i'm not sure what. But just to understand... and sometimes i don't like what i find.

I must sleep. Goodnight.

Oh, before I go- MIMI! LOL we have silver hairspray ... yay.! and i swear, when i've finished this HSC- i'm going to go get a boyfriend or something. My love life is dead o.0. Still got your list Mimi? mwahaha. Look out. (p.s. i hope you can pick up sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!)

:D

1 comments:

emozlie said...

and then i wonder, what would it be like if someone looked at me like this? What do you need to observe about me to understand me?