Yesterday

I can't even explain the freedom i feel right now... after exams.. I have one left! Yeserday, i did this: (as said in msn form..)

"Slept in till 9, had breakfast watched the end of so you think you can dance, a tgyh episode, i had a shower, then i tried doing contempary dance (it was a lol moment) i got inspired and did some work on a play, dusted and vacuumed the house, cleaned the kitchen, made cupcakes, had a tea party with katie and my sister, talked to mimi on the phone! AND sorted out the tupperware!!"

How eventful! It was great... Especially the tea party :D (s). I'll put photos of the cupcakes up soon.

In other news, lol Alex might be doing dance classes with me! I'm SOOO Excited!!!!! :D:D!!! Probably ballroom dancing. :D:D:D:D. Sooo much fun.. and soooo exciting. YAY. Hahaha hopefully he'll come along with me.. it will be fn with him because he can actually stay in time AND i won't have to dance with scary old guys who are trying be cool. Lol.

Anyway i am going to have a shower... hope you are all well!

0 comments: