blog

This week has been really great so far! Catching up with friends and sharing the love of portugese chicken burgers = good times. I'm a bit nervous though at the moment because i've semi asked someone out... It's still only a semi thing, but still, normally I ignore the other peorson completely and run the other way. But i don't see them all the time, so if it doesn't do anything it'll be fine...Anyway, i'm sure it will be fun whatever happens!

So yeah my phone cap runs out today (finally!) so tomorrow i'll be free... my computer is still dead, so i'm writing this at tafe. Talking of tafe, i have an assessment due tomorrow. Should get cracking on that but instead i'm exploring the realms of the internet. Always fun...

Ok well enough of my rambles I must go and do something that isn't on blogger- as in work. I feel guilty using a tafe computer to do this... i should use it for work :P! byebye blog!

**
P.s. My mum stole my sister's peripherals from her computer. I think it runs in the family.... (Heather's computer is now situated in the kitchen so I can use it but mainly so there is a time limit on the internet.) I love that word, peripherals. So a note to my mum and sister: STOP STEALING MY PERIPHERALS!
It's like the word Bric-a-brac. Say it really quickly. Spit it out! I love that word-bricabrac! bricabac bricabrac bricabac......

Ok i've given up on the 'i'm going to finish an assessment now before i go to modern" thinking, because i don't think that is going to work. I keep falling asleep in modern though.... o.0 But I am not the only one! Jo does as well, she admitted it first.

Alright, now I AM LEAVING this website, as i must go to class. Bricabac!

0 comments: