DISTRACTION!

Ok this arvo I was Meant to be studying for maths tomorrow.. but i've done everything else BUT that. I did all the revision work with a breeze in class today... but still i think i have a hidden mentality to think: if i don't study and not do too well, at least i know i didn't try! Maybe i am scared of trying? And failing? I guess I've been running away from failure... too scared to fall.... Alas, I must embrace these opportunities to fail, to flourish, to 'test' myself.... Because its better to  take a chance right? I should apply this to all aspects of my life... including family relationships. And my attitude to tests. UNI! I want to be with you! But i can prove i have embraced some opportunities, which is better than not... 'Opportunity to fail' sounds like such a contradiction though...OK I've learnt my moral lesson/dilemma- i will go study now. And i'll try to remember to put effort into something, and see what happens- I can only learn. So Vague! Although i would never put everything into maths.. Ok enough of the procrastination.....

0 comments: