ramble

Ok I've done some of my assessment, but i'm just not in the mood of writing essays. I know its due tomorrow but bleh. I can waste time writing in here instead! Its quite funny really, its easy to write about absolutely nothing here, but to articulate something accurate and esssay like seems impossible. But i know what I am doing...... just not interested in it. I should reward myself ! Set goals! Bribe myself with chocolate?

Bricabrac! My mind feels fried.... and i feel like a hot chocolate from thredbo... like when its freezing cold, you ski down from merits (merits is dodgey, but lets pretend that is a good place for runs), you put your ski's up, walk in, strip off excess layers.... and you order a hotchocolate and a slice of cheesecake. The hot chocolate is in a massive mug........ with whipped cream and the milk is full cream.... and with marshmellows which i pick out.... and you bite into a bit of the cheesecake... How i long to be in the snow! Or in a log cabin. LOG CABIN! With a fireplace. I'm going to start saving my butt off... i really want to go skiing this year.... just for the hot chocolate :P. Nah, i'm scared i'm loosing my form.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skiing! Merits! This year for sure.
Asked someone out? Mmmm, please do explain...

emozlie said...

Skiing all the way!! :D

Well I wouldn't call it "hi can we go out on a date" or like that, but more friends with undertones :P.It probably will stay friend like, but i was just excited that i took the initiative. Anyway thats happening next week so it should be fun! (and if nothing happens, i don't see him very often anyway :P)

emozlie said...

and btw its not anyone for school! There may have been a slight suggestion by certain individuals or an individual in particular that it could have been judging by their behaviour, but i wish to say that i do not return his expressions. How politically correct of me.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm.... I have my theroy as to whom it is, though technically they would be someone from school... but I guess you wouldn't think that. Next time I see you, I shall need to confirm this. Hope it all goes well anyways ;-).