Hair dye. Or die.

Ok my head is currently burning from peroxide but hey I am writing a blog to forget about the fact MY HEAD IS ON FIRE!!!! AHHHHHH! I've finally gotten round to dying my hair (it was waaaay over due...) but it sings..... !!! In other news everything is going well... handed in my assessment.... started a portugese burger appreciation society for grumpy's....... wasted a whole heap of time on facebook.. the usual. Need to listen to some music! :D

Ok hair has kinda stopped burning now which is good.. but i still have another half an hour to wait! Put music on shuffle- Eric Calpton's "before you accuse me" has just come on. Pretty decent considering this is my mum's computer. Hmm I seem to have slipped into obsessive blog posting again. Mwahaha well at least this isn't live journal and i'm not taking up anyone's friend page. I should send an email asking if anyone wants to get together on sat night. Or i could just come home from work and watch movies. OMGOSH FARSCAPE marathon.... Maybe. My family is going to a 60's party. Seeing my mum's costume has put me off going. i will not be seen with any type of go-go dancer. Who is over the age of 20.

I miss the beach. Hmm thats an idea. Tomorrow after work, i sprint down to the beach, swim, and then come home. It may work. Who knows what i'm going to do. I'm thinking farscape is the most viable option at the moment. SUCH A BIG RAMBLE! Completely pointless but taking my mind off the fact that my scalp is sooooo itchy itchy itchy..... Ooooh in other news i do seem to have a friend date! I think it is more of a friend thing, so i'll keep it at that :D. Should be fun anyway!

19 mins to go. NINETEEN MINUTES! You should all try portugese chicken burgers from Grumpy's. They are awesome. AWESOME! just realised i'm listening to a french rock song. How odd. Ok now i'm going to abandon this computer, i need a real life.

********
But who needs a real life? When i don't really have anything else to do until my hair gets washed out in approximately ten minutes? I have work tomorrow from 10:30-5..... i wish i could decide what i want to do tomorrow night. I could just do nothing. Now that is a plan! I have no idea really, i'm just overtired and i've had v today and a gin and tonic tonight so who knows what i am on about........... Me? Maybe. SEVEN MINUTES! 7 mins.

Everyone should go to the MCA. It is amazing!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new layout + funky patterns!!!

Glad to see you enjoying yourself. :)