ramble again

hi blog. things have been interesting. so tired right now. and need to do modern history stuff. I have a cool british friend. And i have no money right now.... i get paid tomorrow, then i'll be able to go and do things. Like buy coffee. Or even lunch. Went to the MCA again today... had a great time mucking around the city. Organised to read shakespeare tomorrow so that should be fun. Had Tim's 18th on the weekend which was fun... Although to quote the wombats i think i "spilled more than my drink.... ". Note to self: If angry about anyone, vent before alcohol consumption..... haha it wasn't that bad i guess but i don't like bagging out people to that extent. The cocktails were amazing! And the fireworks on the beach were great!!

I guess a lot of good stuff has been happening, but i just feel like i'm in emotional limbo land at the moment.... i've been feeling down a bit again and i feel like i'm loosing grip on a few things. But i know i'm not really but i'm just feeling it. I really would love to be in uni right now. Or maybe i'm scared of the gap widening between my friends? I dunno.

And i just got screamed at by my sister. man I need a break from this.....did someone say holiday?

I should exercise more. I'm going to go and do some study!

0 comments: