14th April, 10:30pm

*dies in a hole somewhere*. = easiest answer to problems.
BUT IN REALITY, not the post practical solution, am I right? Yes.

List of problems/rant/random thoughts:

  • I just don't get it. If the people I wanted to ask me out asked me out, it would be good. BUT i'm getting stalked by someone at my bus stop- "INSERT NAME HERE THAT STARTS WITH A G"! MOVE BACK TO NORTH CURL CURL WHERE YOU BELONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok its not as serious as that, but seriously... get a life. Get laid. Do something.
  • Starting to freak out a bit about hsc... but using energy productively to do my PIP
  • Why did she do it again? Attention. Right.
  • Caught up with old church friends today... was good :D . Carmens getting married...
  • My dad told me to have sex before I got married the other day, because its stupid to get married to have sex young. Bad for marriage apparently. I agree. Haven't tried the practical side of it, but hey, i've got time. (note the somewhat sarcastic somewhat serious tone that can not be differentiated from each other...)
  • I've been looking at uni courses. they all look great- but can't figure out how to use some of their websites.
  • I don't understand why I waste all my time on here. Or on facebook.
  • I really want to go to the beach right now. I would do anything to be on a beach with no one on it, watching the stars and listening to the waves right now. Wish I had a car. And my P's.
  • Right now I feel like having a few glasses of whatever, but i won't, because i have work tomorrow at 8:30 and drinking to drown sorrows isn't encouraged!!! Especially if you're not on george street and by yourself!!!
  • Life has actually been really great, just have a tendency to blog in extremes here. This blog is my venting arena.
  • Got 1,184 words of my pip done. Woot. Aim is to have a draft by the end of the holidays. approx. 4,000 words to go. Woooop.
  • Will stop writing now. Needs sleep.
After thought dot points:
  • GET BACK TO CHURCH EMILY , or at least start praying again. Remember getting up in the morning? How great you felt? Empowered?Instead of walking around in a haze off into the day, grab the day and DO SOMETHING WITH IT. stop saying and DO! DO! Be, exist, live. Don't just cruise. LIVE, love, enjoy. Stop acting like a two yearold.
  • I now feel like criticizing myself...... But its all in good spirit because i know i shall work on it :D. How odd of me.
  • I guess i am still writing in dot points. But i did a heap of reading on depression today for my PIP and i guess it kinda got to me because now in a way i feel like a statistic. And i know i'm not in that headspace AT ALL atm (compared to where i was last year) but its still confronting.
  • Is sanity like beauty, held in the eye of the perceiver?
  • I WANT TO GO TO UNI
  • And i need to sleep
  • and stop complaining in public.
  • life is going quite well at the moment, really. This is me just rambling,,, ranting, expressing my miscellaneous thoughts.
  • In dot point!!!!

0 comments: