20th April, 8:51

Ok, I've realised I need to slow down. Take a few breaths. I have a tendency to dig my head in the sand, sing and sip loudly. There's nothing wrong with having a break from reality, by all means, we all deserve a break, but I need to stop this train of me running away. Which I am doing :). Woo for cognitive behaviour therapy. I'm going to explore and enjoy being myself, without adhering to any tendencies shared by others.... I guess towards the end of last term I started clinging on to my twelve year old self some what. I'm older and wiser than that. And I'll just keep writing here until I reach some conclusion.... But what is the conclusion I want to make? What is it that I want to realise? What am I trying to get at? Good questions. Maybe I'm just not used to enjoying the scenery in life.... You know, taking snapshots of the now.....

0 comments: