29th April, 2009

Back to blogging... being back at Tafe is ok, need to get into study mode though. :D Although I seem to find myself caught between two extremes and i need to pull both into moderation. Extreme one: drinking etc... Extreme two: church. Sounds weird. But i seem to get caught in the mindset.. need to get them to coexist. Which I have been doing, so its just about getting balance, right? Anyway I am having fun :D

I'm really excited too because I have printed out and typed out most of my poetry, and I'm showing it to a work collegue tomorrow.... Kinda scared though because its that poetry is.. me. Anyway its about 20 pages so I'm excited- it means i can enter it in a competition!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D! Still. It's my soul. Heart. Whatever you want to call it. All on paper. o.0

Catching up with Janine on friday,.. wooooo. Talking of catch ups, TIM! Haven't seen you in ages!! How have you been??

Ok I need to eat.. been home for an hour, feeling very hungry, and haven't done anything about it.

4 comments:

Tim said...

I am well! all seems pretty good with you... we need to catch up sometime! Except next week is hectic at uni for me right now... unless you want to have lunch next Friday? Everything quietens down a little bit by then...

emozlie said...

Yes we do need to catch up! Next friday is good, I now finish at 12:30 on fridays... Goodluck surviving uni hecticness.... !!

emozlie said...

P.s. hope everything is ok, you seem very deep in thought in your blog!!

Tim said...

I'm really sorry, but somethings come up on Friday... How about earlier next week... Arrange to ferry it back one day? Sorry, but the week is packed for me! Unless you want to do something one weekend?