I must say, i do love Janine :D! SOOO great to catch up with you today :) xox

Start ramble...
Ok, where do I start? First up. I think I like attention. And I keep meeting people who just got girlfriends. :(. And I think i should climb back into my shell for a while o.0.. and stop getting drunk... o.0 Mind you i am completely sober at the moment!! Not that it should matter or anything. I guess the thing is... BE HAPPY BEING WHO YOU ARE AND SINGLE. I seem to be trying to latch on the concept of being with someone, not for the person but just for the sake of whatever. And beyond that... I need to focus on my hsssssssc. Not drinks and boys. This sounds a lot worse than i am making it out to be. I am such a dramaqueeeen. I guess its just me being indecisive. Ah stuff this, i don't need to ramble my soul to a blog...

2 comments:

Janine said...

I love you tooooo :D!!!

Drinks and boys. This is exactly it, isn't it? Sometimes I feel like if I just focus solely on uni study, the boys and alcohol will matter so much less... but then, I suppose that's me suppressing the deeper issues in my need for boys and alcohol.

Who knew it would get so hard?

emozlie said...

I know :P. But it seems so... basic... like the desire for 'boys and alcohol' seems like such a primitive thing in the scheme of things, yet the issue is still there...

In a weird way it seems quite ironic though.. because a few years ago, heck, a few months ago, I would have denyed the fact that I needed anything. And i was anti everything.

We are a funny lot. Let's steal Jim Sturgess. :D (thats the only logical conclusion!)