Post

Well to the anonymous reader, Hi!, and I replied to your comment :D

It's so nice to be sitting here typing at a computer and keyboard, rather than my mobile phone. Sooo update: I ENTERED A POETRY COMP TODAY! SO EXCITING!!! It's my first proper one, kind of symbolic i suppose.... I entered four poems, will find out on the 31st August whether they won/got commended/will be published. I would love feedback from the judges!! And to be published would be great- then I can say I am a published poet. Weeee. I've got another poem to enter in another comp at the end of the week. HOW EXCITING :D:D I am excited that I've got the ball up and rolling, and its inspiring me to write more as well. So excited that I actually got my act together and sent them off :D:D

Listening to the Klaxons at the moment. They are soo good to listen too... And i saw them live at Nevereverland :D:D:D!

1 comments:

Tim said...

Good luck with the comp! Must be exciting sending your work out to the wide, wide world... awesome stuff :D.