hehe

Hehe ok, remind me not to be at home alone and have gin and tonics. I am sitting here, deliriously happy, my really good friend or boyfriend or whatever you want to call him is coming over in a few hours........ LOL! I am too happy/tipsy/drunk too be writing this... but i don't think i've made a typo yet, so thats goood. Even though its not my gin.. stop drinking mum's gin. Ok. I can't stop giggling. I feel very happy :D. Eveything is going quite well... and its good to be able to let my self go once and a while. I just can't believe he's coming over after work.!!! Lol. WII BOXING! Or something physical. LOL! Ok i shpould stop typing, probably embarassing myself/will regret this later. Anyway life is good, slighly too good at the present moment, due to the influence of alcohol. but yeah... my parents are coming home in a few hours too! LOL. Ok Emily. Sign out of blog. you are making things worse.

*

0 comments: